Although I only used a sample tube, it still lasted over a month. Each wash only took a dime-sized amount. So far, I really like this Clinique face wash, and am considering purchasing the full size. Below is a thorough review.
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Review
Quality and Performance
- Awesome cleansing power. Face felt refreshed and sparkly afterward.
- It only took a little bit (dime size) of product to clean entire face.
- Totally took off dirt and grime that accumulated throughout the day.
|A dime-sized amount provides more than sufficient use.|
|Face wash immediately lathers as you rub it with some water.|
- No stinging. No grease. Nothing extra was left over.
- Face wash left skin feeling clean, clear and glowing.
- Really simple to use tube with flip top.
- Love how the tube stores easily.
- However, the actual bottle comes with pump style, which I like less.
|Love Clinique products' simple packaging. Very nice tube and flip top.|
- Superior quality. Fantastic face wash.
- Took off dirt and grime like a champ.
- Did not irritate face. Great for sensitive skin.
- Price. A 6.7 Fl. Oz. cost $16.50. However, the price might be worth it, especially because you only need a tiny amount for each wash.