Are you in need of a treatment for big pores?
New skin care products line Bliv (by Cellnique) offers a skin smoothing mask that promises to deep clean, reduce appearance of pores, and give skin a shiny glow.
Treatment for Big Pores - Bliv Glow and Shine Skin Smoothing Mask
I had the pleasure of testing this pore minimizing treatment. (Thanks to Bliv for contacting.) Here are my initial thoughts about Bliv Glow and Shine:
"Scrubs away flaws and imperfections, and brings out a noticeable smoothness and glow to your complexion."
"Deeply exfoliates damaged, scarred and unhealthy skin, to reveal the smooth, flawless complexion lurking within.
- Creamy formula contained tiny beads that felt really nice on the skin
- Skin experienced a tingly sensation during use
- Beads scrubbed and exfoliated well
- Skin was left with a healthy, lively glow
- Yes, skin did feel soft and smooth after use. And tight too.
- Beads felt pleasant on the skin
- Product's faint fragrance smelled fresh but not overwhelming
- Smooth, creamy formula was consistent and easy to apply
- Strong cleaning power
- Skin felt soft, smooth and fresh after use
- Easy to wash off
- I felt tingly sensations during use. May not be suitable for sensitive skin
- Price - retails at $25 per 1.7 oz bottle.
- Takes longer to use than other masks or scrubs. (You have to wait for the mask to settle first and then scrub it with wet fingers. This to me takes too long.)
Maybe. As far as pore minimizing treatments go, I'd like to give the product some time before determining if it truthfully works.
However, so far so good.