I was lucky to have caught Clinique Skin Care's giveaway at Nordstrom, and received a Clinique lip gloss (Long Last Glosswear, to be exact) as a part of a Clinique skin care gift package. This particular lip gloss is in color "mystic," a soft, grape-y tint. I was excited to try it out and share my experience.
A few people told me that Clinique lip gloss are the best lip gloss in beauty. Let's see if they are correct or not?
|Clinique long last glosswear lip gloss in "mystic."|
Clinique Long Last Glosswear Lip Gloss Review
Lip Gloss Formula
- This Clinique lip gloss has a rich formula that felt thick on the lips -- a little too thick for my comfort.
- One single application gave enough coverage.
- Formula looked super shiny and consistent.
|Nice and thick. The formula is lush and rich.|
- Beautiful soft purple color that matches most skin tones.
- The tint wasn't too heavy or too light. It looked perfect.
- Again, formula was thick, so lip gloss was packed with lasting power.
- Compared to others I have tried, Clinique lip gloss stayed on longer as far as color goes.
- Its veil of shine, however, disappeared after a short time, as I like to lip my lips.
- By its rich formula alone, I can tell that Clinique lip gloss is no ordinary gloss. It's super rich, super shiny, and contains consistent formula.
- The overall quality of this product is pretty high.
- Twist top was easy to use. Packaging looked simple. No problem there.
|A simple twist top applicator is always the best.|
- Beautiful color. So glad it suited Asian skin.
- Long lasting power.
- Fragrance free and SPF 15 are always a plus.
- Although a thick formula is nice, it felt too gooey for me.
Re-purchase?No. But only because a regular tube cost about $15 at department stores. I honestly believe some drugstore brands can deliver the same quality, if not better.
|A close up at the lip gloss.|
|With the rest of the face. I like how "Mystic" is a becoming color for yellow skin.|